Insights on cas trips, education
BY STEPHANIE COOKE
Insights on cas trips, education and sustainability
BY STEPHANIE COOKE
1. How long have you been at Halcyon and how has the school changed during your time there?
2. Halcyon is known as a champion of sustainability. What are some ways in which you implement these ideas into daily life and classes?
3. You’ve been on five CAS trips to Croatia and tried several different locations and activities. How do they compare? Did anything stand out?
4. How important are CAS trips to students? What, in ideal circumstances, do such trips bring out of them?
5. The COVID pandemic has stopped the world in an unprecedented way. What do you think are some ways in which we can emerge as a better society?
6. As we move down the road, how would you change education to better reflect the needs of the world today?
7. What is your fondest memory from Croatia?
There are keynote speakers and then there are Keynote Speakers. The former come from the background of talking; the latter come from the background of getting the job done.
Without a shadow of a doubt, Alan Stein Jr. falls into the latter category. As one of America’s top basketball performance coaches, Alan spent more than 15 years working with the highest-performing basketball players on the planet (you don’t need to be a basketball buff to recognize some faces on that photo). He now teaches world-wide audiences how to utilize the same strategies in business that elite athletes use to perform at a world-class level.
Alan is regularly asked to speak at events and conferences around the globe. To learn more about Alan and include him into your next event, visit www.AlanSteinJr.com
Alan also recently authored a book, Raise Your Game, which is a rarely practical guide to implementing superstar performance strategies as a part of your business. All about the book at www.RaiseYourGameBook.com